Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Adoption Moving Forward

Hi everyone! We just got word from our adoption agency that our paperwork "dossier" is in the city of Krasnoyarsk waiting to be officially registered there. This means that our child is at an orphanage in this city. After being officially registered there we are told that a referral of a child can happen between 2-3 months. We are pleasantly suprised at how quick this happened & now we at least know where our child is waiting.

Here is a link to some information about that area of Russia.

4 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

We are praying with you as you adventure through the adoption process!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

Zdravstuite!
(ZzDRAST-vet-yah)

Menia zovut, Gennean!
Men-YAH zoh-VOOT Ja-Neen)

English Translation= Hello, my name is Gennean!

Anonymous said...

Greg, Jeanette and Thomas:
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as this journey continues. God will be with you all so I can imagine he will help smooth the way! May you be constantly blessed. Penny

Neda Najibi said...

Hi Jeanette,

I thought I'd post here at the beginning and let you know that I'm so happy to have met you and look forward to asking you 'many' questions. :-)

You are a radiant spirit!
Neda