Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Andrey loves to help with the dishes!





I couldn't make up my mind which picture is cuter of Andrey so i posted them all! So on Tues/Thurs. Andrey & I have some time alone together...i feel like we've been bonding more & really developing a closer relationship. Andrey has been giving more hugs/kisses & maintaining his eye contact with me. I'm not sure if it's me just being more relaxed or if something changed with Andrey but something has changed & our level of love has deepened. I'm so thankful - everyone says it takes time, etc. but it's hard to wait for the closeness to happen. Doing the dishes together is bonding for us..he's helping mommy - by the way..he's too good a helper..you can tell he grew up in a place where he became trained to put away things & clean. So i'm having a good week with him, feeling more patient & having some deep genuine feelings of closeness. It feels good!

3 comments:

zenzgirl said...

the pics look like you two had so much fun! 1 on 1 is priceless!

xoxo's

mindy

Anonymous said...

Does he know he is wearing a "girly" apron ;)

-Lori R

heidi said...

Is is just me, or does Andrey look like Greg in that last picture? Such an adorable little smile!