Tuesday, October 23, 2007

VISA'S & FLIGHTS

I've had heart palpultations for the last 2 days..i think it all started when i stopped breathing when i found out the travel dates I've been working on getting visa applications completed & fed ex'd & booking flights all while taking care of thomas (who has been real difficult of all weeks!) I have my admin, my sister, Maryann at the help desk doing my managerial work for me :) I couldn't have done it without her...even my previous 6 years in social work couldn't prepare me for the confusion & blankness i felt when all the information came from the adoption agency...good info. on what to expect, who to contact, tips on travel, etc., but overwhelming at the same time. I just found my voice to be too weak to talk on the phone so my sis was my voice for a few phone calls. The good news is that she was able to get the visa apps. out today & she just confirmed that our flights are booked & she's writing up the itinerary. I feel a thousand times better which is good cause i'll need a strong heart for the next 14,000 things to do. Greg has been in training again ths week. I keep looking at the pic of our new little guy @ try to focus on meeting him. We'll get 2 hours 2 days in a row with him. Due to confidentiality i cannot post pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Tears came to my eyes when I saw the "November 1, 07" for your first visit with the little one. How absolutely exciting.
Know prayers are being showered on all 4 of you. AND THANK GOD FOR AMAZING SISTERS!!! Way to go Maryann.

Selva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Selva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Selva said...

Rhinoplasty