Monday, March 10, 2008

Orphanage Strength



Don't you love the tank top? You don’t exactly know what it is until you experience it first hand. Arm wrestling challenge, Thomas vs Andrey. The Russian would kick his butt.. Thomas is fast, agile, but Andrey is freakishly strong. I tried to pry the bag of goldfish from him, and really had to try hard to get it. From what I hear its from years of protecting what is his is the orphanage. The kids take food and store it, and protect their turf. He reminds me of Mike Nelson. Probably never has to lift a weight in his life, but could pull a locamotive with his teeth, like Magnus vonMagnussen of World’s Strongest Man fame.

So here is a rundown of my two boys possible athletic futures:
Andrey : Wrestler
Thomas : Shortstop
Andrey : Nose tackle
Thomas: QB
Andrey: Soccer Defenseman
Thomas : Soccer outside midfielder (by the way, I have been enjoying lots of Champions League soccer since I have been here, it’s great! Arsenal/AC Milan, nice! Andrey : Hockey goalie/Hockey Enforcer
Thomas: Forward Andrey : Nascar pit crew
Thomas ; Driver of the number 20 Home Depot car! HEEE HAWWW! You get the point... Speed and power!

Or, in all reality , I’ll probaly have to decide between Andrey’s chess match and Thomas’ dance recital.... Which is just fine with me :)

By the way, I did find a coffee shop, thanks Lori! and it was great!! with lots of milk of course...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Try not to make my girl cry if you see her this week! Enjoy your visits...looking forward to meeting you in Moscow!