Tuesday, February 19, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO MOSCOW 7 more days

My body is tore up from cleaning & moving so much. I've been in work mode since we got the news on Valentine's Day that we are going back to Siberia to pick up our little "A." I'm having cleaners come in on Wednesday - i cancelled the service for awhile to save money but i must have the nest clean - super clean. We had a huge Sunday, put the new car seat in for "A", put up the crib - greg did a great job. We got "A" a little booster seat for the dinner table. My sis helped go thru all the kitchen drawers & cabinets & she re-lined the drawers with pretty paper. I'm in my kitchen about 70% of the day so it's important to me! The boys room - i love saying that..looks cute - i just need some decorations for near "A's crib so he has something to look at. It's weird having the crib up - it's thomas's old one that he hardly ever slept in as he hated sleeping anywhere but with mom & dad. Each day i have my to do list. We Fed Ex'd the visa applications yesterday & we're still pinning down the itinerary. With so few days, it gets kind of nerve wracking but i've learned that everything comes together in the end. Thomas is talking lots about his new brother & we assigned a stuffed animal to be "A" so thomas could pretend. We already put stuffed "A" in his car seat. Then we put stuffed "A" in his chair at the dinner table. Ok, off to start the days doings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the boys room"..so sweet:)

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Wow! I wish I could be there to help a little bit. What an amazing journey you are on... bringing home "A"!
All our love friends!